- General tourism operators [PDF 2.92MB]
- Aircraft operators (recreational and commercial pilots) [PDF 517.71KB]
- Cruise ship operators [PDF 865.90KB]
- Boutique cruise operators [PDF 865.79KB]
- Bareboat and hire operators [PDF 424.57KB]
- Passenger transport and support service operators [PDF 425.04KB]
- Guided tour operators (vessels less than six metres) [PDF 363.09KB]
- Motorised water sports [PDF 425.17KB]
- Hinchinbrook maps [PDF 1.41MB]
If you're heading out on the water, don't forget your free Zoning Map so you know where you can go and what you can do.
The Great Barrier Reef is a hive of activity. If you're lucky enough to see a humpback whale from May to September, make sure you keep a safe distance.
We're delighted to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park's World Heritage listing.
Visit our Great Barrier Reef and discover its amazing plants, animals and habitats. There are a range of tourism experiences on offer.
Everyone has a role to play in protecting our Great Barrier Reef. Find out what you can do to help protect this Great Australian icon.
If you see sick, dead or stranded marine animals please call RSPCA QLD 1300 ANIMAL
(1300 264 625)
A Vulnerability Assessment: of the issues that could have far-reaching consequences for the Great Barrier Reef.