Climate Change and the Great Barrier Reef: A vulnerability Assessment
- Ch 1 Great Barrier Reef and climate change 2007 (1.5 MB)
- Ch 2 Climate and climate change on Great Barrier Reef 2007 (1.7 MB)
- Ch 3 Impacts of climate change on physical oceanography of GBR 2007 (1.7 MB)
- Ch 4 Ecological resilience, climate change and the GBR 2007 (676.2 KB)
- Ch 5 Vulnerability of marine microbes on GBR to climate change 2007 (1.8 MB)
- Ch 6 Vulnerability of GBR plankton to climate change 2007 (3.6 MB)
- Ch 7 Vulnerability of macroalgae of GBR to climate change 2007 (2.7 MB)
- Ch 8 Vulnerability of seagrasses in GBR to climate change 2007 (1.4 MB)
- Ch 9 Vulnerability of mangroves and tidal wetlands of GBR to climate change 2007 (961.6 KB)
- Ch 10 Vulnerability of reef-building corals on GBR to climate change 2007 (880.0 KB)
- Ch 11 Vulnerability of benthic invertebrates of GBR to climate change 2007 (1.4 MB)
- Ch 12 Vulnerability of fishes of GBR to climate change 2007 (1.0 MB)
- Ch 13 Vulnerability of chrondrichthyan fishes of GBR to climate change 2007 (591.6 KB)
- Ch 14 Vulnerability of seabirds of GBR to climate change 2007 (1003.1 KB)
- Ch 15 Vulnerability of marine reptiles of GBR to climate change 2007 (709.7 KB)
- Ch 16 Vulnerability of marine mammals of GBR to climate change 2007 (960.7 KB)
- Ch 17 Vulnerability of coral reefs of GBR to climate change 2007 (879.3 KB)
- Ch 18 Vulnerability of pelagic systems of GBR to climate change 2007 (707.1 KB)
- Ch 19 Vulnerability of coastal and estuarine habitats in GBR to climate change 2007 (689.8 KB)
- Ch 20 Vulnerability of island flora and fauna in GBR to climate change 2007 (964.2 KB)
- Ch 21 Vulnerability of geomorphological features in GBR to climate change 2007 (1020.1 KB)
- Ch 22 Palaeoecology of coral reefs 2007 (1.1 MB)
- Ch 23 Industries and communities 2007 (688.3 KB)
- Ch 24 vulnerability and management implications 2007.pdf (1.4 MB)
- Glossary Climate change and the GBR 2007 (900.4 KB)
- Title pages Climate change and the GBR 2007 (1.2 MB)
- Editors, contributors, foreword, contents, preface and acknowledgements (1.3 MB)
If you're heading out on the water, don't forget your free Zoning Map so you know where you can go and what you can do.
The Great Barrier Reef is a hive of activity. If you're lucky enough to see a humpback whale from May to September, make sure you keep a safe distance.
We're delighted to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park's World Heritage listing.
Visit our Great Barrier Reef and discover its amazing plants, animals and habitats. There are a range of tourism experiences on offer.
Everyone has a role to play in protecting our Great Barrier Reef. Find out what you can do to help protect this Great Australian icon.
If you see sick, dead or stranded marine animals please call RSPCA QLD 1300 ANIMAL
(1300 264 625)
A Vulnerability Assessment: of the issues that could have far-reaching consequences for the Great Barrier Reef.