Additional resources relating to the Reef 2050 Integrated Monitoring and Reporting Program can be found below. Don’t forget to subscribe to our enewsletter, Tracking trends, to keep up-to-date on the latest monitoring and reporting news.
Monitoring for management video
- Minister Hunt media release: $8 million for Great Barrier Reef monitoring and reporting programme (1 July 2015)
- Department of the Environment - Reef 2050 Plan
- Comprehensive strategic assessments - Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority and Queensland Government
- Integrated Monitoring Framework for the Great Barrier Reef World Heritage Area
- Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority Science Strategy and Information Needs 2014-2019