IPS indexed list of files
Most recent list of files created:
Other files created between:
- 1 July - 31 December 2016
- 1 January - 30 June 2016
- 1 July - 31 December 2015
- 1 January - 30 June 2015
- 1 July - 31 December 2014
- 1 January - 30 June 2014
- 1 July - 31 December 2013
- 1 January - 30 June 2013
- 1 July - 31 December 2012
- 1 January - 30 June 2012
- 1 July - 31 December 2011
- 1 January - 30 June 2011
Senate Procedural Order of Continuing Effect No. 12 - Indexed List of Files
The GBRMPA provides indexed lists of files in accordance with Senate Continuing Order No. 12 - Orders for documents. Titles of files created in the agency are to be indexed twice a year:
- for the Autumn sitting: Files created in the preceding six months (July to December)
- for the Spring sitting: Files created in the preceding six months (January to June)
In accordance with the Order, the list of files does not include:
- files transferred to the National Archives of Australia
- case-related files (for example personal representations or dealing with the personal affairs of departmental or agency clients), and
- files essentially related to the internal administration of the agency (staff or personnel, accounts, training, or general administrative matters)
Other information in file titles have been removed in accordance with the Order, including:
- commercially confidential information
- identifiably personal information, and
- any security classified information which is disclosed in or which could reasonably be established from a file title.
Access to individual files
If you're heading out on the water, don't forget your free Zoning Map so you know where you can go and what you can do.
We're delighted to celebrate the 40 years of the managing the Great Barrier Reef.
Visit our Great Barrier Reef and discover its amazing animals, plants, and habitats.
Everyone has a role to play in protecting our Great Barrier Reef. Find out what you can do to help protect this great Australian icon.
If you see sick, dead or stranded marine animals please call RSPCA QLD 1300 ANIMAL (1300 264 625)
A Vulnerability Assessment: of the issues that could have far-reaching consequences for the Great Barrier Reef.
Current Conditions: Environmental and climatic forecasts for the Great Barrier Reef
The Great Barrier Reef is under pressure. Many people, including Reef Guardians, are making a difference.
Become a marine scientist for a day Download our free app to share your sightings.
Published every five years, our Outlook Report provides an overview of Reef health and management.
Learn more about how the Australian and Queensland are managing the Reef through Reef 2050.