IPS indexed list of files
Files created between:
- 1 July - 31 December 2014
- 1 January - 30 June 2014
- 1 July - 31 December 2013
- 1 January - 30 June 2013
- 1 July - 31 December 2012
- 1 January - 30 June 2012
- 1 July - 31 December 2011
- 1 January - 30 June 2011
Senate Order Continuing No. 10 - Indexed List of Files
The GBRMPA provides indexed lists of files in accordance with Senate Continuing Order No. 10 - Orders for documents. Titles of files created in the agency are to be indexed twice a year:
- for the Autumn sitting: Files created in the preceding six months (July to December)
- for the Spring sitting: Files created in the preceding six months (January to June)
- files transferred to the National Archives of Australia
- case-related files (for example personal representations or dealing with the personal affairs of departmental or agency clients), and
- files essentially related t the internal administration of the agency (staff or personnel, accounts, training, or general administrative matters)
Other information in file titles have been removed in accordance with the Order, including:
- commercially confidential information
- identifiably personal information, and
- any security classified information which is disclosed in or which could reasonably be established from a file title.
Access to individual files
If you're heading out on the water, don't forget your free Zoning Map so you know where you can go and what you can do.
The Great Barrier Reef is a hive of activity. If you're lucky enough to see a humpback whale from May to September, make sure you keep a safe distance.
We're delighted to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park's World Heritage listing.
Visit our Great Barrier Reef and discover its amazing plants, animals and habitats. There are a range of tourism experiences on offer.
Everyone has a role to play in protecting our Great Barrier Reef. Find out what you can do to help protect this Great Australian icon.
If you see sick, dead or stranded marine animals please call RSPCA QLD 1300 ANIMAL
(1300 264 625)
A Vulnerability Assessment: of the issues that could have far-reaching consequences for the Great Barrier Reef.