Information Publication Scheme
The Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority is subject to the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (FOI Act) which establishes an Information Publication Scheme (IPS) requiring agencies to publish a broad range of information on their website from 1 May 2011.
Register of information required to be published
- Information Publications Scheme Agency Plan
- About GBRMPA
- Agency Multicultural Plan
- Annual Reports
- Environmental Management Charge, managing your EMC obligations, due dates and payments and advertising the EMC
- GBRMPA Board
- GBRMPA indexed list of files
- Great Barrier Reef Outlook Report 2014
- GBRMPA Enterprise Agreement 2011-2014
- FOI disclosure log
- FOI requests and contact
- IPS register
- Organisational chart
- Permit applications and decisions
- Public consultation
- Strategic Plans
- Tendering and contracts
If you're heading out on the water, don't forget your free Zoning Map so you know where you can go and what you can do.
We're delighted to celebrate the 40 years of the managing the Great Barrier Reef.
Visit our Great Barrier Reef and discover its amazing animals, plants, and habitats.
Everyone has a role to play in protecting our Great Barrier Reef. Find out what you can do to help protect this great Australian icon.
If you see sick, dead or stranded marine animals please call RSPCA QLD 1300 ANIMAL (1300 264 625)
A Vulnerability Assessment: of the issues that could have far-reaching consequences for the Great Barrier Reef.
Current Conditions: Environmental and climatic forecasts for the Great Barrier Reef