Join our online community
Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, LinkedIn and e-newsletter
We'd like you to be part of our online community of people who care about the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park and its future. Ways that you can get involved online:
- Join our e-newsletter 'Reef-in-brief'
- Spread the word - let your friends and family know we have a Facebook page and encourage them to participate
- Join the conversation - contribute meaningful and constructive comments on our posts and those of our users
- Contribute content - post your Reef observations, photos and videos
- Follow us - stay up-to-date with the latest news through our Twitter account
- Learn about the Reef - check out the Reef videos on our YouTube channel
- Check out our new online photo gallery of amazing photos from around the Reef and catchment areas
- Interested in our work and latest news? You can now follow our new LinkedIn company page.
We look forward to your contribution.
If you're heading out on the water, don't forget your free Zoning Map so you know where you can go and what you can do.
The Great Barrier Reef is a hive of activity. If you're lucky enough to see a humpback whale from May to September, make sure you keep a safe distance.