Marine Park Authority decisions
After each meeting of the Marine Park Authority (MPA), a summary is provided.
Each summary will have regard for any privacy requirements, and include decisions that are required to be made public under the Australian Government's Information Publication Scheme (IPS).
- MPA Meeting 243 - Board Report September 2016
- MPA meeting 242 - Board Report June 2016
- MPA meeting 241A - Board Report June 2016
- MPA meeting 241 - Board Report March 2016
- MPA meeting 240 - Board Report December 2015
- MPA meeting 239 - Board Report September 2015
- MPA meeting 238 - Board Report July 2015
- MPA meeting 237 - Board Report May 2015
- MPA meeting 236 - Board Report March 2015
- MPA meeting 235 - Board Report December 2014
- MPA meeting 234 - Board Report September 2014
- MPA meeting 233 - Board Report July 2014
- MPA meeting 232 - Board Report June 2014
- MPA meeting 231 - Board Report May 2014
- MPA meeting 230 - Board Report March 2014
- MPA meeting 229 - Board Report October 2013
- MPA meeting 228 - Board Report September 2013
- MPA meeting 227 - Board Report June 2013
- MPA meeting 226 - Board Report April 2013
- MPA Meeting 225A - Board Report March 2013
- MPA meeting 225 - Board Report February 2013
- MPA meeting 224 - Board Report November 2012
- MPA meeting 223 - Board Report September 2012
- MPA meeting 222 - Board Report August 2012
- MPA meeting 221 - Board Report June 2012
- MPA meeting 220A - Board Report April 2012
- MPA meeting 220 - Board Report March 2012
- MPA meeting 219 - Board Report November 2011
If you're heading out on the water, don't forget your free Zoning Map so you know where you can go and what you can do.
We're delighted to celebrate the 40 years of the managing the Great Barrier Reef.
Visit our Great Barrier Reef and discover its amazing animals, plants, and habitats.
Everyone has a role to play in protecting our Great Barrier Reef. Find out what you can do to help protect this great Australian icon.
If you see sick, dead or stranded marine animals please call RSPCA QLD 1300 ANIMAL (1300 264 625)
A Vulnerability Assessment: of the issues that could have far-reaching consequences for the Great Barrier Reef.