Our thoughts are with everyone around the world who is working on keeping us all safe from COVID-19 and with all the communities and industries affected, including some of our valued stakeholders.
We too have a responsibility to keep our community and staff safe, which is why we are transitioning to different work arrangements. These include:
- Beginning partial work from home arrangements with our teams in Cairns, Townsville, Mackay, Gladstone, Yeppoon, Brisbane and Canberra from this week
- Starting to transition most of our staff to remote working where this is possible
- Delivering our activities differently, including scaling back unessential travel, increased video conferences, and delivering programs virtually where possible
- Postponing some events to a more suitable time and notifying relevant stakeholders
- Temporarily closing our national education centre Reef HQ from this week.
Despite these uncertain times, we are committed to our work managing the Reef and to continuing our service to the community and stakeholders.
We aim to efficiently and effectively work with you, and we appreciate your patience if response times for some services may be affected.
For urgent or important matters, you can continue to call our staff directly where you have their direct line details. Our reception service can take messages but in many instances is unable to connect you immediately.
For non-urgent matters, please email staff and they will respond to you as soon as possible.
Our key contacts will be updated to reflect any future changes to our business operations.