- Our Board
- Message from the Chairman
- Great Barrier Reef Intergovernmental Agreement
- Annual Report
- Multicultural plan
- Freedom of Information Disclosure Log
- Information Publication Scheme
- Grants and funding
- Legal services expenditure reporting
- Conferences and events
- Awards and recognitions
Legislation, regulations and policies
- Policies and position statements
- Vessel sewage regulations
- Whale and dolphin watching regulations
- Regulator Performance Framework
- Reef Advisory Committees
Local Marine Advisory Committees
- Cape York LMAC
- Douglas LMAC
- Cairns LMAC
- Cassowary Coast LMAC
- Hinchinbrook LMAC
- Townsville LMAC
- Bowen - Burdekin LMAC
- Whitsunday LMAC
- Mackay LMAC
- Capricorn Coast LMAC
- Gladstone LMAC
- Burnett LMAC
- Proposals - under assessment
- Proposals - completed assessment
- Abbot Point capital dredging project
- Great Keppel Island Resort marina and utilities pipeline
- Biodiversity Conservation Strategy 2013
- Hay Point cyclone moorings
- Legislative requirements for permits
- Submitting a permit application
- EPBC Act approval process
- Join our online community
- Contact Us
Legal services expenditure reporting
In accordance with Section 11(1)(ba) of the Legal Services Directions 2005, the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority provides details of its external legal services expenditure for the financial year.
If you're heading out on the water, don't forget your free Zoning Map so you know where you can go and what you can do.
We're delighted to celebrate the 40 years of the managing the Great Barrier Reef.
Visit our Great Barrier Reef and discover its amazing animals, plants, and habitats.
Everyone has a role to play in protecting our Great Barrier Reef. Find out what you can do to help protect this great Australian icon.
If you see sick, dead or stranded marine animals please call RSPCA QLD 1300 ANIMAL (1300 264 625)
A Vulnerability Assessment: of the issues that could have far-reaching consequences for the Great Barrier Reef.