Previous grant recipients
On 9 December 2008, the government announced reforms to the administration of government grants, including public publishing of individual grant details on the internet from 1 January 2009.
Reef Guardians Schools Ripples of Change Grants
- 2017 Reef Guardian Schools - Ripples of Change Funding grant winners
- 2016 Reef Guardian Schools - Ripples of Change Funding grant winners
- 2012–15 Reef Guardian Schools - Ripples of Change Funding grant winners
Reef Guardian Schools Annual Awards
Science for Management Awards
- 2017 Science for Management Awards
- 2014 Science for Management Awards
- 2012 Science for Management Awards
- 2011 and earlier Science for Management Awards
Sea Country Partnerships Program
- 2016 Sea Country Partnerships Program grant winner
- 2012 Sea Country Partnerships grants
- 2011 Sea Country Partnerships grants
- Distribution map of successful projects in 2011-12
Citizens of the Great Barrier Reef Grants
- 2017 Citizens of the Great Barrier Reef Grants Reporting Requirement — Digital Platform
- 2017 Citizens of the Great Barrier Reef Grants Reporting Requirement — Artwork
Reef Guardian Councils
If you're heading out on the water, download and use the free zoning app so you know where you can go and what you can do.
We're delighted to celebrate the 40 years of the managing the Great Barrier Reef.
Visit our Great Barrier Reef and discover its amazing animals, plants, and habitats.
Everyone has a role to play in protecting our Great Barrier Reef. Find out what you can do to help protect this great Australian icon.
If you see sick, dead or stranded marine animals please call RSPCA QLD 1300 ANIMAL (1300 264 625)
A Vulnerability Assessment: of the issues that could have far-reaching consequences for the Great Barrier Reef.
Current Conditions: Environmental and climatic forecasts for the Great Barrier Reef
The Great Barrier Reef is under pressure. Many people, including Reef Guardians, are making a difference.
Become a marine scientist for a day Download our free app to share your sightings.
Published every five years, our Outlook Report provides an overview of Reef health and management.
Learn more about how the Australian and Queensland are managing the Reef through Reef 2050.