- Awards and recognitions
- Freedom of Information Disclosure Log
- Information Publication Scheme
- Reef Guardians Grants Program
- Join our online communities
- Annual Report
- Corporate information
- International Coral Reef Initiative (ICRI)
Legislation, regulations, agreements and policies
- Policies and position statements
- Vessel sewage regulations
- Whale and dolphin watching regulations
- Regulator Performance Framework
- Great Barrier Reef Intergovernmental Agreement
- Message from the Chairman
- Our Board
- Reef Advisory Committees
Local Marine Advisory Committees
- Local Marine Advisory Committee Communiques
- Cape York LMAC
- Douglas LMAC
- Cairns LMAC
- Cassowary Coast LMAC
- Hinchinbrook LMAC
- Townsville LMAC
- Bowen - Burdekin LMAC
- Whitsunday LMAC
- Mackay LMAC
- Capricorn Coast LMAC
- Gladstone LMAC
- Burnett LMAC
- Public consultation
- Contact Us
If you're heading out on the water, download and use the free zoning app so you know where you can go and what you can do.
We're delighted to celebrate the 40 years of the managing the Great Barrier Reef.
Visit our Great Barrier Reef and discover its amazing animals, plants, and habitats.
Everyone has a role to play in protecting our Great Barrier Reef. Find out what you can do to help protect this great Australian icon.
If you see sick, dead or stranded marine animals please call RSPCA QLD 1300 ANIMAL (1300 264 625)
A Vulnerability Assessment: of the issues that could have far-reaching consequences for the Great Barrier Reef.
Current Conditions: Environmental and climatic forecasts for the Great Barrier Reef
The Great Barrier Reef is under pressure. Many people, including Reef Guardians, are making a difference.
Become a marine scientist for a day Download our free app to share your sightings.
Published every five years, our Outlook Report provides an overview of Reef health and management.
Learn more about how the Australian and Queensland are managing the Reef through Reef 2050.